Blog posts, articles and TV:
- ‘Kayaking and Coastal History’ on Visit Orkney
- A detour into the Irish Sea for BBC Breakfast
- ‘Into the Gannet’s Eye: the Atlantic Edge & British History’ for Modern British Studies, Birmingham
- ‘Empty Islands & Peopled Skerries: the Strange Story of the Lighthouse Century’ in The Island Review
- ‘The Still of the Evening, The Roar of the Dawn’, Earthlines 14
- ‘Ghost: Sanderling’, in Migrant Waders (Dunlin Press)
- ‘A Kayaking Historian’ on Ynys Enlli
- ‘Kayak Book to Launch in Lerwick’, Shetland News.
- ‘Book Launch: The Frayed Atlantic Edge‘, Shetland Isles Council.